Monday, August 31, 2009

Bucket List Item #16: Own something Mac...

Image representing Apple as depicted in CrunchBaseImage via CrunchBase

As a PC, I am loathe to admit that there is something I want that is produced by Apple. I love the commercials. The geeky dude in the outdated corduroy jacket and glasses side by side with the chic new kid in the skinny jeans... Brilliant! Makes me feel old just thinking about it. But truly, I stick by my convictions that Mac isn't all that and a bag of chips - Mostly...

I do want to get an iPhone. Shhhhh! Don't laugh so loud! I know you think that once I experience the cute little thing I will be forever swayed to the "other side"... Not likely! I will not be hypnotized by Steve Jobs..... I just want that coolio phone! I have a Blackberry now and I am loving it. But that iPhone - It stalks my dreams.

What is stopping me? The carrier exclusiveness, that's what! Another incredibly annoying thing about Apple is that they are such snobs! They refuse to deal in the real world and play well with others. I hate that! I wish we could all just get along... If Verizon ever gets the iPhone I will move heaven and earth to try it out. Until then, I will just covet Bro's phone. Being the super-cyber-geek that he is he has one all jail-broke to work with his carrier. I am jealous. He simply giggles at me every time I ask to play with it... Snot!

I want an iPhone.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


4 comments:

  1. I've seen the phone Tmobile offers and I'm tempted. Though it doesn't have all the fun apps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara - Yes, my Bro has Tmobile... That is how he is able to use the phone... He just plugs in a sim card and away he goes. Once he does some "adjusting" that is! Verizon is a little different and they don't use sim cards. I will just have to be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should speak to your brother about this one. We have hundreds of MAC products and I bet he wouldn't even know if some were just missing. Plus he now has an extra iphone since he just bought the new one. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee hee! Does that mean you are willing to be my evil accomplice? I doubt the phone he used to have would work on anything I have now... Unless it just works like an iTouch... Now that has possibilities! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin