Friday, July 17, 2009

A moment in time...

While working at my mother's today, the dog that I least get along with began that shrill barking that has endeared her to my heart. "Hush! Jasmine!" She continued and then began running around the dining room where I had set up camp doing this kind of whiny howl thing. "Alright! What do you need?" Jazz ran to her window in the sitting parlor (Mom and Dad have a beautiful Victorian period home). I peered out...
This is what I saw...
Don't mind me... Just eatin' some leaves...
What is that clicking sound?
And then he was gone. As softly as he came (braving the shrill barking, that is), he left. God gives us moments in time to marvel at his amazing creation every day. It is up to us to get out of our chairs to investigate what it might be.
As Christina says... Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin