Friday, June 19, 2009

Molly's Meme Post

I have been lurking again... But this was fun and I wanted to share what Molly at Oh For the Love of Blog created here:

My Five Favorite things...

Five Favorite Songs:
  1. The Climb - Miley Cirus (I have a pre-teen daughter and I am trying to love what she does!)
  2. Boom Boom Pow! - Black Eyed Peas (Because I am NOT ready to grow up yet!)
  3. I Saw God Today - George Straight
  4. Georgia - Jerry Lee Lewis (Hubby would grin...)
  5. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down (one of Boy's favs)

Five Favorite Films:

  1. When Harry Met Sally
  2. Fried Green Tomatos
  3. Crash
  4. Gone With the Wind
  5. Gone in 60 Seconds (Remake)

Five Favorite Books:

  1. Charlotte's Web - E.B. White (My grandmother read this to me as a kid)
  2. Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis
  3. The Dream Giver - Bruce Wilkinson (changed my life!)
  4. The Lady Elizabeth - Allison Weir
  5. Johnathan Livingston Seagull - Richard Bach

Five Favorite Crushes:

  1. Mel Gibson (before anti-semetic rant)
  2. Patrick Demsey (I know... McDreamy)
  3. Shemar Moore (woof!)
  4. Hugh Jackman (Who doesn't dream about Wolverine????)
  5. Hubby (Gratuitous, until you learn he doesn't read my blog... He is just my perfect crush!)

Five Favorite Random Things:

  1. An after dinner drink... Or before dinner drink... Or just drinking!
  2. My Front Porch
  3. My BlackBerry Curve
  4. The sound of Hubby's truck pulling down the driveway, home from a long trip
  5. Mondays after the lady who cleans leaves.... Hmmmmmm!

And playing along with Julochka too:

Five Favorite Foods:

  1. Fresh berries and cream
  2. Med-rare steak with a baked sweet potato
  3. Caramel corn
  4. Vodka (it does too count as food!)
  5. Lobster Bisque (I could drown a happy woman in a tureen of this stuff!)

Thanks, Molly, for opening up the meme front! I really enjoyed this one...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin