Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesdays: Deux

As seen here.... and here.... I just love an introspective challenge!

Today is Wishcasting Wednesday and I am asked, "What do I wish to learn?"

As we know from here, I love learning! And so does she... I think learning is the most incredible process and I am in awe of it every time I am allowed to watch it unfold in any situation. Learning is the basis of who we are, whether we recognize it, or not. We are learning every single moment of every day, and I love that! Bliss, as Christina would say!

I admire those who can distill their desire to learn down to one thing, even for just today... I am not quite that, ahem, distilled. (Unless you count the vodka - But no one counts the vodka, do they?) So my Wishcasting will come today in the form of a list.

  • I wish to learn to really forgive. Not just say I do, but forgive in my heart and not expect the offender to do it all over again and fear the Grudgy Greta temper tantrum.


  • I wish to learn to trust God with my provision. I do not do this well at all! I constantly try to figure out how to do it myself before I turn to God to allow Him to provide what I need. It always comes out better if I let Him do it... Wish I could learn to do that first.


  • I wish to learn more about writing and how to do that with eloquence and clarity. I absorb books as much as my schedule will allow and I read these wonderful blogs out there in the inter web. They are my largest inspiration. I find that awesome!


  • I wish to learn how to balance my incredible life schedule with all the desires I want to see come to fruition. I have a desire to do more, be more, give more... I only have so much time. I want to learn how to marry that to my schedule. Wouldn't that just change everything?


  • I wish to learn how to talk to my kids so that we can keep talking, even through those years that are traditionally difficult to get through. I want to be that mom that my children keep in the loop. That is so important to me! More than I can wrap words around...

What do you wish to learn today, tomorrow and for a lifetime?

8 comments:

  1. As Stacey wishes for herself, so i wish for her also. i also could not pick just one thing, there are so many wonderful things to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Stacey wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “As Stacey wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful list of wishes. As Stacey wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I found the book Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach to be really helpful in embracing and learning how to truly forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Stacey wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Stacey wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Big awesome dreams :))))
    As Stacey wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Stacey!
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. As long as we keep learning, we stay young!

    As Stacey wishes for herself, so I fragrantly and lovingly wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin