Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'll do anything to avoid cleaning house...



Yes, it's true... I am a first rate Procrastinator...  I hate to clean.  Thus my home has not seen the sight of the
vacuum in almost 3 months.  I know, I know...  Ick...  It is a sort of protest, but alas it isn't working!  No one seems to give a rat's arse that our home is overrun with dog hair, mud and various other items that just seem to pile up and disappear into the background of our lives.

This morning, I informed my husband that I had a friend showing up this afternoon...  He looks at me panicked and spits out, "What about this house???"  ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????  Of course I will clean it up now.  Because I want to do something fun and I am not about to be embarassed about the fact that my family doesn't care how we live.  I will clean up, vacuum, mop and dust to make sure that my friend thinks we don't live like swine...  But I know the difference.

As a light aside to my Rant...  Aren't the cows cute?  These are those mini herefords and they are just adorable...  Still snot ridden, fat, stinky cows, but they are cute in the way of.... well...  I'm not sure...  Maybe thinking cows are cute is strickly an ailment of living out here in the boonies.  I stopped to take a few snaps with my phone on my way to get groceries.  Mom, Pop and little Dude looked at me in amazement...  What could I possibly want a pic of them for?  Ahem - And now your famous, Mini-Bovine Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin