Friday, July 23, 2010

A complete waste of time!

No, I am not talking about FaceBook... Although I am about as pissy right now as I was when I had a Facebook account!

No, Ladies (and Gent!)! I am speaking about the innumerable hours spent listening to a rather fat, balding man drivel on for hours about his wondrous insurance company and why he is the best and why I should buy and why I will never ever be complete without it - Until of course he asks what Man does for a living...  A freaking week later!  Um, did you see the rather dark and swarthy man out there on the horse?  It is, after all, the middle of the day...  And, well, he is riding a HORSE!

I sat through this man's "no pressure" presentation, which took him over an eye-twitching hour and a half to complete, only to have him call me up today to ask me two more questions about horse training, which then culminated in him telling me, "I think you should check out Blah-Blah Insurance for your husband..."  WTF??????   Why would I want to do that?  What happened to, "We are the best, we are what you need, we can solve all manner of issues..."  What happened to that?  "Well, horse training is a rather dangerous occupation..."  No duh, Sherlock!  Could that be why I need INSURANCE????????  I listened to this idiot prattle on about his parasitical infection (no joke, he gave details and all....  Ugh (shudder)) and the fact that he is a pilot, blah-blah-drivel-drivel....   All to be told that it was a complete waste of my time, because they will not cover Man.  He is my only source of income!  If he ain't covered, Einstein, I don't need your insurance!!!!!!  AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In short, I hate insurance agents!  C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E   W-A-S-T-E    O-F   T-I-M-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin