Monday, November 16, 2009

Simple Things...

Christina is at it again... She must have radar that senses when I need to be reminded that the simple things are God's way of soothing my soul and calming my harried spirits! Thank you muches, Girl!

Simple things that make my heart smile - Right out loud!

~Hugs. From Hubby, Girl, Boy or my bestest bud... Delish!
~The smell of Orange Oil. Miss you, Grandpa!
~Lunch with someone I love.
~Flank steak and Poblano Peppers. Whoa!
~Hubby's arm around me and smiling into my eyes - Absolute euphoria!
~Pogo's warm body on the bed while I sleep without Hubby.
~Just enough to be grateful for, not enough to take for granted...
~Buying a little gift here and there to let someone know I recognize who they are and I love them anyway!
~My card room, the apex of my creativity!
~A hot cup of coffee in the wee hours
~Gas in the car and time to visit on the Holidays
~Texts from my siblings
~The green smell of potted tomato plants still producing fruit!
~Gluten Free Banana muffins that aren't dry or powdery
~Knowing that God isn't missing - I just have to open the door to the Living Room!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin