My niece's face just says it all...
I have moments like those piling up all around me these days and I figure I will get them out of my head and maybe you have something to say about them... Or maybe you have some of your own to add...
What do you say...
* When your friend tells you her husband wears boots that he thinks transform him into some sort of superhero?
* When reading a blog you come across a comment that is so completely rude and disgusting it leaves you cold?
* When your husband, out of frustration, tells you to pack up and go home after you have traveled over an hour to see him? (At his request, I might add.)
* When your child tells you that other kids find them weird and throw things at them?
* When you know someone is cheating and it affects your livelihood?
* When words fail and all you can do is gulp air and tear up?
* When the computer you purchased (not the Macs) blows up 4 days out of the box and the foreigner on the other end of the chat tells you it will be 4 weeks before you see a replacement?
* When your husband realizes that he's upset you and he shows up with flowers AND jewelry to make it better?
* When you realize that your marriage, though not perfect, is steadier than you ever thought it was?
* When the day ends in such perfection it takes your breath away?
* When your friends realize how much you really do care and they express it in ways you couldn't ever repay?
What do you say when you have regained your speech after a bout with wordlessness? I guess it depends on the situation. Sometimes, it is just better to stay silent!