Friday, March 12, 2010

Blessings, babies and random thoughts...


I woke up this morning after dreaming all night about my niece, Lexi.  I cannot tell you how much I wish I lived closer.  Daddy has pneumonia and Mommy has to travel next week.  Things are so hard when you have to leave little ones!  I know my sister doesn't read my blog, but I miss you Sis!  I would be there in a heartbeat to help out next week, if I lived just a little closer!  In my dreams Lex was too big... She was using the potty and walking around.  I know my dreams are a reflexion of my eldest hitting teen-dom in a few days, but it made me take stock of what I call important.

 :-: My Girl is turning into a beautiful young woman - I will not lament that fact any longer!  She is not a sullen teen (yet) and I will treasure this time that I will never get back.  I can look at her and know that with God's help, I have done the best job I knew how.

 :-: I will make plans to visit my niece at least twice a year!  I can do that...  I think.  I will do that!  I will not allow myself to be the Aunty we don't recognize.  My kids love my sister, and I will love on that little baby all I possibly can!

 :-: I will be thankful for the people that really get me.  Those that don't just check in, but truly understand who I am and what makes me tick, cry and love them back!

 :-:  I will get my taxes done in time to send them to my overworked Accountant.  I will use whatever monies to make our lives easier and less stressful.

 :-:  I will use my extra time to continue writing.  I have actual chapters now...  Scary!  I will trust God with those results, because I know He can do it better!

 :-:  I will look forward to more snow because 1) I know it is coming and 2) it means not paying $5K for loads of hay to be delivered!

 :-:  I will not allow the stresses of the day to reduce me to tears for the rest of the month (hey, it's a start!).  I will pray when I feel like crying and trust when I feel like running away!

 :-:  I will decide to concentrate on my girls trip that is 46 days away...  Woohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin