Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ah, do you remember when...

I hate New Years Resolutions.  Not because I can't list.  I think all of us know I can.  I hate New Years Resolutions because I think we set ourselves up for failure and then peruse our list to flog ourselves about how we didn't loose the weight, the excercise routine only lasted a mere 3 days, and we did NOT keep the laundry room clean!  I have but one "Resolution" this year and it is simple.

I resolve to flow.

(Hubby would grin and shake his head at the "hippy-ness" of that statement.)

I resolve to live in the moment more, enjoy what I have more, strive less and flow.

Do you remember the flow?  That blissful place you were, long about 11 or 12 years old, before puberty and yet after awareness set in about how weird your parents were, freaking out over parties and how clean the house was or wasn't...  Remember flow?  I do.  I want it back.  I resolve to pursue my flow.

I will flow into my creativeness in my card room.  I will flow into my job as a wife, business owner, partner and client confidant.  I will flow more.  I will.


So there it is...  My one "non-resolution", if you will.  I am going to go with the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin