Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yuuuuuum!

I have never pretended to be a foodie or a wine snob... In fact if I make something with more than three ingredients and it takes more than 30 minutes I have outdone myself!

I buy mid priced wine, usually no more than $15/bottle. Ok, so maybe cheap wine! I have a favorite but I'm also not opposed to trying something new. I admit I'm a sucker for a cool label. Bought a bottle of wine called "Bitch" once... If you have never tried it, don't! TERRIBLE! I couldn't even choke down one glass... So I was dubious when I picked up my next cool labeled vintage.

The back of the bottle reads: "Somewhere near the cool shadows of the laundry room. Past the litter box and between the plastic lawn toys. This is your time. Time to enjoy a moment to yourself. A moment without the madness. The dishes can wait. Dinner be damned. Mad Housewife Cabernet Sauvignon."



Oh yeah! Cool label, nifty cork, it has it all! And surprisingly a decent Cabernet... So here I sit, sipping Mad Housewife, nibbling turkey burgers with the kids and thoroughly enjoying myself with a quick blog post. Dinner be damned indeed!

Hope your Sunday is wine-worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin